La fecha de finalización de admisión de solicitudes para esta oferta es jueves, 29 de febrero de 2024
La oferta está actualmente en proceso.
Fecha inicio inscripciones
Fecha fin inscripciones
THE FLAG Costa del Sol is looking for a dedicated and experienced personal trainer/nutritionist to support our guests on their journey to a healthy lifestyle. As a member of our team, you will play a key role in developing diverse wellbeing programs, leading informative workshops, and ensuring that our menu options adhere to the highest nutritional standards.
- Personal Training Sessions: Conduct personalized fitness training sessions for guests based on their individual health condition and goals
- Personal Fitness Consultations: Advice guest on how to transfer and integrate fitness activities in daily life
- Group Fitness Classes: Lead energizing group fitness classes, tailored to various fitness levels and preferences
- Workshops: Inspire and educate guests on the benefits of a healthy and active lifestyle
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with our other experts to ensure a comprehensive and integrated approach to our guest experience
- Nutrition plan development: Create nutrition plans for different programs (e.g. weight loss, detox, personal fitness) in collaboration with Chef
- Individual guest consultation: Provide personal nutrition counseling for guests according to their health and specific goals
- Workshops: Educate, inform and inspire guests about the benefits of a healthy diet as part of their wellbeing experience
- Lab test consultation: Explanation of test results from our cooperation lab to the guest and general advice on potential tests
- Menu Optimization: Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure that menu options in the restaurant are healthy and delicious
- Completed education in nutrition or equivalent qualification
- Experience in individual nutrition counseling
- Knowledge of medical diagnoses and their effects on nutrition
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey complex nutrition concepts in an understandable manner
- Positive energy and high motivational skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with other resort departments
- Certified Fitness Trainer with relevant qualifications
- Proven experience in conducting personal training sessions and group fitness classes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Knowledge of holistic wellbeing practice
What we Offer:
- An inspiring work environment
- Full time and whole year work
- Possibility to be part of a new concept and shape wellbeing experience for our guests
- Competitive compensation
Nivel Formativo y Académico mínimo
Enseñanzas de grado superior de formación profesional específica o equivalentes
Completed education in nutrition or equivalent qualification
Permisos de Conducir
No se requiere ningún permiso.
No se requiere vehículo propio.
No se requiere ninguna ocupación específica.
Ámbitos de selección de candidatos/as
Tipo de Jornada